The THORS Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis course equips learners to identify potential failure modes, create an effective PFMEA, and maintain the PFMEA. Gain a thorough understanding of PFMEA and prioritize risks, devise corrective actions, and satisfy customer requirements.
- Define a process failure mode and effects analysis (PFMEA).
- Understand how to measure and prioritize risks.
- Explain the methodology used to create a PFMEA.
- Recognize the elements of a PFMEA template.
- Explain the steps to record the various manufacturing operations in a PFMEA template.
- Apply real world industrial scenarios to create and maintain a PFMEA.
This course includes
Pre / Post-Assessment
Course Length: 1.5h
Table of Contents
- Team Formation
- Risk Prioritization
- PFMEA Template
- PFMEA Development
- PFMEA Maintenance
- Initial Information
- Blanking Operation
- Piercing Operation
- Bending Operation
- Planishing Operation
- Deburring Operation
- Preserving Operation
After completing this course you will receive a certificate of completion.