Electrical Power Introduction is designed to help learners understand the basic concepts of electricity and the harnessing of electrical power. With a format full of animations and interactive quizzing, this course brings the important concepts and terminology associated with electricity to life in a visually appealing way. This course may be relevant to quality, manufacturing, engineering, designing, purchasing, and sales functions at organizations that require an understanding of basic electricity.
- Recall what takes place at atomic level during the transfer of electrical energy.
- Recognize the concepts of electric potential and the definition of a circuit.
- Be able to differentiate between voltage, current, and resistance.
- Understand the differences between AC and DC current, and single and three-phase power.
- Display the ability to make simple calculations using basic electrical laws.
Course Length: 0.75 HRS