The Electronic Terminology course is designed to provide learners in the electronics industry, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), salespeople, distributers, suppliers, and any other interested individuals with a basic understanding of the common terminology with electronics. By using creative animations and interactives, learners are introduced to the basic electronic concepts, electronic applications, and various electronic components.
- Understand the basic concepts associated with electronics.
- Recall the various applications that use electronics.
- Identify the major components of an electronic circuit.
- Describe the symbols used for different types of electronic components.
- Differentiate linear and nonlinear components.
Course Length: 2 HRS
Table of Contents
Electronic Terminology Introduction
- Linear Components
- Nonlinear Components
- Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Zener Diodes
- Laser Diodes
- Transient Voltage Suppression (TVS) Diodes
- Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJTs)
- Field Effect Transistors (FETs)
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors (MOSFETs)
- Insulated-Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBTs)
- Analog Signals
- Digital Signals
- Digital Electronics
- Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Consumer Electronics
- Portable Electronics
- Power Electronics
- AC to DC Converter
- DC to AC Converter
- DC to DC Converter
- Automotive Electronics